Brinkmann Turkey Fryer Review
The Brinkmann Turkey Fryer is a top-quality turkey deep fryer. It runs on propane and is designed to deep fry turkeys outside. It’s capable of frying small to medium size turkeys of up to 18 pounds in under an hour.
This makes it the perfect choice for a family gathering where you want to free up oven space and do some of the heavy lifting outside of the busy kitchen.
This kit includes a 30-quart pot as well as stand and hose attachment to hook up to a propane bottle. It also comes with a hook, seasoning injector, and thermometer to keep an eye on the oil temperature.
What sets this turkey fryer apart from some of the others is that it has a temperature sensor which automatically shuts off the gas when it’s overheating to prevent burning or anything catching fire.
You can easily get the Brinkmann Turkey Fryer on Amazon today:
- Designed for outdoor use only (runs on propane)
- Includes pot, stand, hose attachment, hook, seasoning injector, and thermometer
- Cooks turkeys up to 18 pounds
- 15 x 15 x 18 inches
- 23 pounds
- Automatic shut-off for too high of temperature
- Heats up in 15 minutes
People that like the Brinkmann Turkey Fryer are Saying:
“It’s a great turkey fryer-I’ve been using it for a couple of years now.”
“Even though it required a little bit of assembly, once it was done, it fries up turkey really nicely.”
“It was easy to control the flame size to keep the oil at the right temperature for frying my chickens. I was pleasantly surprised!”
“I liked how many safety features there are on this thing-more than other brands it seems.”
The Brinkmann Turkey Fryer Negatives:
- Assembly is not exactly quick and easy, although everyone eventually got it.
- Some reports of low-quality, especially of the stand.
- Not easy to light for some people.
- It worked well for a couple of uses, but then started to put out less heat than it should have.
The Takeaway on the Brinkmann Turkey Fryer:
If you’re looking for an outdoor turkey fryer that runs on propane and uses oil, the Brinkmann Turkey Fryer is a decent choice. When it worked well, it does indeed produce turkeys that are crispy on the outside and moist and delicious on the inside in under an hour.
If you’re looking for a cheaper complete set a reasonable price, then the Brinkmann Turkey Fryer is for you.
You can easily get it on Amazon today: