Are you looking for a top-quality outdoor turkey fryer? Then this one from Cajun Injector should be at the top of your list. Read our buying guide packed with information to help you decide if it’s right for you.
The Cajun Injector Electric Turkey Fryer
The Cajun Injector Electric Fryer is an indoor turkey deep fryer that is designed to fry 12-14 pound turkeys. It can also be used to deep fry seafood or any other kind of meat as well. It includes a removable basket which makes for easy draining and has a ton of other features, such as an automatic shut-off, digital thermometer and timer.
Drain Valve for Easy Cleaning
There’s a swing-out drain valve at the bottom of the unit to make clean-up simple and easy. There’s a clear lid on the top so you can check the progress of your deep fried turkey without worrying about hot oil splattering.
Delicious Deep Fried Turkey
The Cajun Injector Deep Fryer isn’t cheap, but you get what you pay for! In this case, you get a solid turkey fryer that will make turkey that is delicious. It’s moist on the inside and crispy on the outside.
Also Ideal for Homebrewers
If you home brew beer, the Cajun Injector Fryer is also an excellent buy. Many reviewers commented that it boils the wort much more quickly than on the stove-top and it’s much safer as well.
Where Can I Buy It?
You can easily get this top-quality turkey fryer on Amazon today. Don’t forget to check if this product is eligible for free shipping with an Amazon Prime membership:
The Specs on the Cajun Injector Electric Fryer:
- For indoor use only
- Can fry 12-14 pound turkeys, or chickens, fish and other meat.
- Wide enough to be used as a seafood boiler
- Includes a cooking basket
- Swing-out drain valve for easy cleaning
- Built-in digital control with thermostat and timer
- Safety shut-off
- Double wall design prevents the outside from getting burning hot to the touch (it’s still warm though so be careful please!)
- Tempered glass lid to see the progress of the cooking
- 20 pounds
- Can also be used to brew beer
- Well insulated to keep your kitchen counters and air temperature cool while frying
- Includes a seafood basket
- Detachable cord
- Stainless steel, with a stylish design and feel
Compare Turkey Fryers
If you’re looking for the best turkey fryer for your buck, then you’ll want to check out our handy comparison chart below:
People who Like the Cajun Injector Electric Fryer are Saying:
“The Cajun Injector electric fryer works great if you’re using it for home brewing. I can’t speak as for deep frying turkey as I’ve never used it for that. But, for beer? It’s a nice appliance and I love that I can do it inside year-round, instead of waiting for the weather to warm up to use the outside propane ones.”
“Arrived quickly and was just as described. It fries up a delicious turkey in under an hour, and we’ve also used it for big batches of fries at our house.”
“I like the glass lid that theCajun Injector Deep Fryer comes with, as well as the overall quality of the unit. It’s a nice-looking machine that does exactly what it says it will do-make some delicious deep fried turkey.”
“It is very easy to use with the built in thermostat and drain valve. No more propane frying outside for me! This one is much safer and I always hated having to bundle up in winter to cook outside.”
Learn more about the Cajun Injector Electric Fryer
Cajun Injector Turkey Fryer Pros:
- Moist, juicy and delicious turkey
- Versatile, and can be used to brew beer, boil some seafood or fry a large batch of just about anything inside the house
- Much safer for deep frying than an open pot of oil on the stove
- Maintains the correct temperate well, even after adding a large quantity of food
- Very reasonably priced
- LCD display is easy to read
- Easy to clean and maintain
Sounds like the right electric deep fryer for you? You can shop now on Amazon:
Cajun Injector Turkey Fryer Cons:
- Some reports that it was hard to get up to the correct temperature after putting the turkey in
- Takes quite a long time (45 minutes) to get the oil heated up
- The screen is hard to read in direct sunlight
- 14 pound turkey max, but you’ll get best results staying under 12 pounds. It can be difficult to fully submerge a bigger turkey.
- The drain spout is raised about an inch from the bottom of the pot, making it hard to drain the last drops of oil out of it after frying
- The power cord is a bit too short
Why Consider a Turkey Deep Fryer?
There are a number of reasons why you might want to use a turkey deep fryer instead of the oven. Here are a just a few of them.
Moist, Juicy Turkey
As you can probably imagine, deep fried turkey is delicious! It’s kind of the same as anything deep fried, it’s crispy on the outside but nice and moist on the inside. Just be sure to use some seasonings and rubs to get the best results.
Save Space in the Oven
A holiday feast is a busy day in the kitchen! You probably want to roast some veggies, cook a dessert, or heat up side dishes in the oven. This isn’t that easy to do when a big ol’ turkey is in there!
Free up space by deep frying it instead.
For Hot Climates
If you live in a hot climate where Thanksgiving or Christmas is in the summer (the Southern hemisphere), you may not even want to turn on the oven at all. Although an indoor fryer does emit some heat, it’s certainly less than having the oven running for 4+ hours.
The Ultimate Foodie Gift!
This is the gift for that person who has everything. If you have a serious home cook in your life, you may want to consider getting them this top of the line deep fryer.
The Takeaway on the Cajun Injector Electric Turkey Fryer:
If you’re looking for a top-quality turkey fryer that uses oil and is for inside use, this Cajun Injector one makes a nice choice. It can fry 12-14 pound turkeys in under an hour. Reviewers mentioned that it is very easy to use with the built in thermostat as well as the digital readout.
Easy Clean-Up and Some Nice Safety Features
Clean-up is easy too with the built-in drain valve. There is also an automatic safety shut-off so that you’re assured of safe deep-frying.
While there are a few negatives to the Cajun Injector Deep Fryer such as the oil taking a long time to heat up and then not maintaining the temperature once the turkey is added, this is common to most indoor, electric turkey fryers and not unique to this specific one.
Home-Brewers: Also Consider the Cajun Injector
While the Cajun Injector Electric Turkey Fryer is primarily meant for deep-frying turkey, it can also be used by home-brewers to boil wort. Many reviewers mentioned that it works especially well for this purpose and it’s far faster and safer than using a pot on the stove-top.
You can easily get this top-quality turkey fryer on Amazon today:
Cajun Injector Electric Fryer: Have your Say!
What are your thoughts about the Cajun Injector Turkey Fryer? Leave a comment below and let us know what you think.
Don’t forget to share this review on Facebook, Twitter or Pinterest.
Last update on 2020-02-19 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API